On Monday we have to go to the VA again for more blood work and to talk to them about our next step. They said they got the HLA typing back from Nashville and the Nashville center thinks we need to begin treatment immediately here. Our Dr and the drs in the area that he confirred with believe that we should wait until we get to a transplant center. Part of that reason is because they still aren't sure which type of Leukemia he has a the transplant centers have speciality drs that specialize in the different types.
So on Tuesday we go to another VA (where our Drs collegues are that he confirred with) and have them have a look at James. They want to make sure that they don't think he should begin treatment here. We are hoping to know more soon!
We also have talked with a lady at our local health food store. We had started to get some organic foods as they are supposed to be better. While there she told us about the Halleluiah diet. It's supposed to be able to help combat cancers! We are planning on starting it soon, unless they begin treatment soon as we won't have time for the foods to kick in.
Thanks again for all the prayers and thoughts! It means the world to us!