Sunday, February 8, 2009

WooHoo!

Hey everyone! :-)

Well Thursday I got a call from MD Anderson that they needed more lab reports faxed! UGH! So I went and faxed the last 2 I have copies of. I figured we'd have to wait until Monday to hear more..

Well, wouldn't you know I got a call Friday at 4:15! WooHoo! She said that James has been medically accepted at MD Anderson and that Dr. Thomas will be our dr!! She gave me some lists of dates for us to choose from to go for our appt. We will be going 1-2 weeks from now!

I should hear more next week about what all will happen. We will have to be there for 3-5 business days as an outpatient. From there, I don't know yet. I just know that this feels so wonderful. We are still scheduled for Monday at the original VA so we'll see!

So that's the update! :-) When I know more I'll post again! :-)

No comments: